Our Unisex Midweight Pigment Dyed Hooded Pullover has individual and unique vintage character we accomplish during our full garment dying process. Made with ultra soft cotton/polyester blend fleece in an assortment of amazing colors, these garments are as comfortable as they are eye catching. We use premium ring-spun cotton to achieve a smooth and stable fabric surface for printing. Completed with our quality construction, jersey lined hood, sewn eyelets, and 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband in a standard unisex fit.
- 9oz (300 gm) 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- ring spun cotton
- 100% cotton 30 singles face yarn
- jersey lined hood
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- 1 x 1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband
- sewn eyelets
- standard fit
- The pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for slight color variation in production and washing
- Care Instructions: Due to the nature of pigment dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments, as some of the pigment dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle.
- Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of staining.
- *PFD Note: Our Prepare For Dye sweatshirts, fleece pants, and fleece shorts are not 100% Cotton. They are a 3-End Knit with 100% cotton Face Yarn, 100% Polyester Middle Yarn, and 80% Cotton/20% Poly back yarn. We chose this blend to achieve some stretch, and an ultra-soft feel for our pigment dye that isn’t found in 100% Cotton. Please do your own testing prior to bulk production. Pigment Dyes, Tie Dyes and other unique dyes/washes work best on these garments. The sewing thread on this PFD Garment is a polyester core cotton sheath thread. We use this to achieve the strength of polyester thread with the dye capabilities of Cotton thread. Although this thread takes dye better than Polyester thread, Dark Reactive dyes and Overdyes are not recommended because the thread doesn’t take dye as well as 100% Cotton. Tie dyes, Pigment Dyes, Mineral Washes, dip dyes etc work best. The Poly Core/Cotton Sheathe thread is very strong so the decreased amount of fallout from broken threads when dyeing is the major benefit, this thread is very strong.
- The "PFD Prepared for Dye" Garment is the raw garment we use to garment dye. You can wear it as is, or dye it yourself. Keep in mind it will have a slightly larger fit because it has not been garment dyed yet. After a garment dye or wash, the PFD garment will shrink to match the Pigment Dyed spec.